Home Instead Senior Care provides services around the clock, every day of the year and includes everything from companionship, meal preparation, light housekeeping, medication reminders, shopping and errands to continual care and Alzheimer’s care.
Specific service categories include:
- Companionship Home Helper
- Personal Services
- Respite Care
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Short-Term Recovery
Home Instead is seeking PT (29 hours/week or less):
- Certified Nurse Assistants
- Experienced Personal Care Givers
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Possess a valid NCDL with a good driving record
- HS Diploma/GED
For more information, contact Renee Neal at (828) 327-7000 ext. 4408 or email@example.com.